18 febrero 2010

Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

I'm not afraid of anything in this world There's nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard I'm just trying to find a decent melody A song that I can sing in my own company I never thought you were a fool But darling, look at you You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight These tears are going nowhere, baby You've got to get yourself together You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it Don't say that later will be better now you're stuck in a moment And you can't get out of it I will not forsake, the colours that you bring But the nights you filled with fireworks They left you with nothing I am still enchanted by the light you brought to me I still listen through your ears, and through your eyes I can see And you are such a fool To worry like you do I know it's tough, and you can never get enough Of what you don't really need now... my oh my You've got to get yourself together You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it Oh love look at you now You've got yourself stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it I was unconscious, half asleep The water is warm till you discover how deep... I wasn't jumping... for me it was a fall It's a long way down to nothing at all You've got to get yourself together You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it Don't say that later will be better now You're stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it And if the night runs over And if the day won't last And if our way should falter Along the stony pass And if the night runs over And if the day won't last And if your way should falter Along the stony pass It's just a moment This time will pass ------------------------------------------------------- Atrapado en un momento del que no puedes salir No tengo miedo a nada en este mundo No hay nada que puedas lanzarme que no haya oído ya Solo estoy intentando encontrar una melodía decente Una canción que pueda cantar en mi propia compañía Nunca pensé que fueras un tonto Pero querido, mírate Tu conseguiste mantenerte recto, llevar tu propio peso Estas lagrimas van a ninguna parte, baby Tu tienes que mantenerte unido Tu comenzaste con entusiasmo un momento y ahora no puedes salir de él No digas que más adelante será mejor, ahora estas atrapado en un momento Y no puedes salir de él No abandonaré, los colores que tu traes Pero las noches que llenaste de fuegos artificiales Te dejaron sin nada Estoy encantado por la luz que me trajiste Todavía escucho a través de tus oídos, y a través de tus ojos puedo ver ........................... Y tu eres como un tonto Preocuparse como haces tu Sé que es resistente, y tu nunca puedes conseguir suficiente De lo que realmente ahora no necesitas... mi oh mi Tu tienes que mantenerte unido Tu comenzaste con entusiasmo un momento y ahora no puedes salir de él Oh amor, Mírate ahora Tu tienes que comenzar con entusiasmo un momento y ahora no puedes salir de él Estaba inconsciente, medio dormido El agua esta caliente hasta que descubres que profundo... No saltaba... para mí era una caída Es un largo descenso hacia la nada Tu tienes que mantenerte unido Tu comenzaste con entusiasmo un momento y ahora no puedes salir de él No digas que más adelante será mejor que ahora Tu estas atrapado en un momento y ahora no puedes salir de él Y si la noche funciona encima Y si el día no dura Y si nuestra camino vacila A lo largo del paso pedregoso Y si la noche pasa rápidamente Y si el día no dura Y si su manera vacila A lo largo del paso pedregoso Es justo un momento Este tiempo pasará